Wealth and Women
Our passion is empowering women in finances
Hello! I am Stacey Swanson, owner of Wealth and Women.
I am passionate about empowering women in the following ways:
- Financial Literacy - understanding your money, money concepts
- Money Organization -tracking your money, creating a plan for it
- Eliminating Debt -getting out of the debt, controlling spending
- Saving -building wealth & planning for large purchases or the unexpected
- Money Confidence - educating and empowering you to understand your investments, assets and speak to finance pros
Stacey has over 30 years in accounting work, including 3 years of banking and 2 years overseeing a $19M budget.
Stacey has been a stay-at-home mom and a single mom. She earned her B.S. in Accounting with two kids in high school and working full-time.
She is a farm girl at heart and understands the need for heart-centered financial and legacy planning.